HOW TO APPLY
All students must be proficient in the Thai language: reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
Rhema Bible Training Center Thailand offers two starting date options to anyone interested in attending.
- Click the links below to download and print : 1) the Application for Admission, 2) Pastoral Reference, and 3) Personal Reference.
- Read all instructions on the front of the Application for Admission.
- Fill out the Application for Admissions and either mail to the address below or bring it in person to the RBTCT office.
- Give the Pastoral Reference form to your pastor to fill out and mail directly to RBTCT.
- Give the Personal Reference form to a friend (not a family member) to fill out and mail directly to RBTCT.
Return all applicable forms to:
Rhema Bible Training Center Thailand
Yannawa PO Box 175
Bangkok 10120 Thailand
After both your application and recommendation forms are received by our office, we will begin processing your application.
If you have any further questions concerning the application process, please contact us at:
Tel: (662) 295-2061-3
Fax: (662) 295-2064
We hope to see you this year at RHEMA Thailand
Download these documents for Admissions: