HOW TO APPLY
How to apply for the Study at home via Zoom
We are now accepting applications for the 2022 academic year.
Applications are due 30 April 2022
Steps to apply
- Complete our online application available through the link below. https://forms.gle/6VaW2bYctVKxHsng7
- Send the following supporting documents to email@example.com
- 1 x passport size photograph (straight face, not older than 6 months)
- 1 x photocopy of ID
- 1 x photocopy of house registration
- 1 x photocopy of marriage certificate (if applicable)/ divorce certificate (if applicable)/ name change certificate (if applicable)
- An online letter of reference from your pastor is to be completed through the link available below. https://forms.gle/cAkBV8TqFmnA2CF37
- The admissions office will notify you of the admissions decision after submitting all required documents. If you do not receive any contact within two (2) days of sending completed application, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 02-2952061-3
Remarks: Applicants will need to complete an application form and submit all required documents in order to be considered by the Admission Office.