Rhema Bible Training Center Thailand offers two starting date options to anyone interested in attending.
OPTION I: An applicant can apply to begin classes in May. All application and recommendation forms for the May start date must be received in our office by March 30. This appliesto both local and international applicants.
OPTION II: An applicant can apply to begin classes starting the first week in November. All application and recommendation forms for the November start date must be received in our office by September 30. This applies to both local and international applicants.
If you wish to become a student at Rhema Bible Training Center Thailand,
please follow the application process instructions below.
1. Click the links below to download and print the Application for Admissions, Pastoral Reference, and Personal Reference.
2. Read all instructions on the front of the Application for Admission.
3. Fill out the Application for Admissions and either mail to the address below or bring in person to the RBTCT office.
4. Give the Pastoral Reference form to your pastor to fill out and mail directly to RBTCT.
5. Give the Personal Reference form to a friend to fill out and mail directly to RBTCT.
Return all applicable forms to:
Rhema Bible Training Center Thailand
PO Box 175 Postal Yannawa,
Bangkok 10120 Thailand
After both your application and recommendation forms are received by our office, we will begin processing your application.
If you have any further questions concerning the application process, please call us at:
Tel: (662) 295-2061-3
Fax: (662) 295-2064
Or e-mail us at Rhema Thailand
We hope to see you this year at RHEMA!
Download these documents for Admissions:
Applications for Admission